Back to Normal

Sunday, August 17, 2008 ·

These guys are pathetic. Phillies lost 8-3 to San Diego as Kyle Kendrick surrendered 5-run 4th inning. He went 3.2, giving up 6 runs on 6 hits and 5 walks. He is starting to show is true colors and be the below average pitcher he is. He lacks an out-pitch and it's catching up to him.

Jimmy Rollins continued to play like shit. I won't even get on his case because I exhausted my opinion enough. The Mets beat Pittsburgh to move 2 games ahead of Philadelphia.

Ace Cole Hamels (9-8, 3.32) is pitching tonight versus Cha Baek (4-7, 5.20).

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies