The Spectrum Game/Gagne "Good to Go"

Thursday, July 31, 2008 ·

On Saturday, September 27th, the Flyers will host the Carolina Hurricanes at the Wachovia Spectrum. [Philadelphia Flyers]

It would have seemed better to open the preseason at the Spectrum against the Devils, but it is what it is. Most of the tickets will goto season ticket holders anyway. Preseason tickets go on sale September 6th.

Also, Simon Gagne feels that he is good to go and plans on a big return. [Courier-Post Online]

The way I look at it, I might be the free agent the Flyers signed this year," Gagne said. "I wasn't a big part of the team last year and I want to be a big part this season.
For the complete preseason schedule, click below.

Monday, Sep. 22 vs. New Jersey (Wachovia Center)
Wednesday, Sep. 24 at Ottawa Senators (Scotiabank Place)
Thursday, Sep. 25 vs. NY Islanders (John Labatt Centre)
Saturday, Sep. 27 vs. Carolina Hurricanes (Wachovia Spectrum)
Sunday, Sep. 28 at Carolina Hurricanes (RBC Center)
Wednesday, Oct. 1 vs. Washington Capitals (Wachovia Center)
Friday, Oct. 3 at Washington Capitals (Verizon Center)
Saturday, Oct .4 at NJ Devils (Prudential Center)

1 Comments:

John "Roose" Russo said...
August 1, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

I didn't know the Carolina Panthers played hockey! Or is it an arena football game.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies