Flyers Third Jersey

Monday, July 21, 2008 ·


Isn't it glorious?

Update: Apparently, this is just an Ebay jersey that someone made. HOWEVER, WIP reported that the Flyers alternate jersey will be similar to the 1970s orange jersey with the white name plates. The ones taken by a cell phone picture early in the year.

I cannot wait to get a Richards one with the "C" on the front. It is about time that they brought the orange back. I'd expect this jersey to be unveiled live when the Flyers play their preseason game in the Spectrum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...
July 21, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

I really love it. I've missed the Orange jersey in recent years. I remember Eric Lindros dissing the orange unis, fuck that soft skulled canadian idiot.

PS. I'm definitely getting a Richards with the C on the front.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies