Terrelle Pryor is Not Ready to Committ

Wednesday, February 6, 2008 ·

Top recruit, quarterback Terrelle Pryor, is not ready to commit to a University for next season. Penn State has made a late push and Pryor now expects to make an official visit to Penn State soon. He is trying to decide between Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. He ruled out Oregon because it was too far away from his West Jeanette, PA home.

Today is National Signing Day, which is the first day that high school football players can sign a binding letter of intent.

"I'm 100 percent sure I'm not signing," Pryor said. "It's a tough decision and I'm still trying to decide between Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State."

Pryor did say he has eliminated Oregon and told the Oregon coaches the school was too far from home. Pryor said he'll probably make a visit to Penn State.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies