Kyle Greentree Recalled

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 ·

The Flyers have recalled Left Winger Kyle Greentree. Greentree had 37 points (16 goals, 21 assists) for the Phantoms in 48 games. He will make his NHL debut tonight against the New York Islanders on Versus.

"I'm a little bit nervous, but more excited, though," he said. "I have been waiting for this chance my whole life. I think that I am ready, and it is obviously going to be a very exciting game for me. I am looking forward to helping the team win.

"I'm a big power forward. I get the puck in deep. I try and make big hits and when there is a chance to put the puck into the net, I try and do that. I just like to be a presence out there on the ice, kind of muck it up and create space for other guys."

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies