Peace Billy King

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 ·

Comcast Sportsnet just reported the breaking news that Billy King has been fired. The new GM will be Ed Stefanski, who held the GM role with the New Jersey Nets. Maurice Cheeks will remain as head coach.

Update:

I like the move a lot. I wish Stefanski would have been hired prior to the draft, but maybe it is about time Ed Snider finds reason to fix the 76ers. Bring back Croce as the Team President and we'll get back to that beautiful 76ers tradition we used to have. Everyone has said great things about Stefanski and it is definitely nice to have a 'fan' in his dream job making the moves.


0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies