Sixers blow out the Bobcats

Thursday, November 8, 2007 ·

Last night, the 76ers blew out the Charlotte Bobcats by 31. An all-around great defensive effort led the Sixers to be Charlotte 94-63. The Sixers had 17 steals (Iguodala 5) and 7 blocks last night (Carney 3) in a game that only had one tie 2-2 and the Sixers were never behind. Iguodala led all scorers with 19. Samuel Dalembert added another near double-double with 9 points and 13 rebounds.

The 76ers top draft pick, Thaddeus Young, saw his first action of the year in the blowout win. He had 6 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 steals in 11+ minutes.

Sixers other top pick Jason Smith has logged good minutes all season and he continued his good play off the bench yesterday. He had 10 points, 3 boards, 3 steals, and 1 block in 20+ minutes last night.

The 76ers are back in action Friday night when they host the Toronto Raptors at the Wachovia Center.

1 Comments:

breatnyS said...
November 9, 2007 at 5:25 AM  

Charlotte Bobcats

Good defense by the Charlotte Bobcats drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Charlotte good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Bobcats team down.

I which I could see some Bobcats games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Charlotte Bobcats. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Bobcats Tickets
http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/Charlotte-Bobcats-Tickets.php.

I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
Go Bobcats Go!!!

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies