He Put Pills in his What? His Rectum?

Friday, November 2, 2007 ·

Oh Garrett Reid, you crazy kid you. Marijuana a gateway drug? Seems so in his case.

"I liked being the rich kid in that area and having my own high status life," Reid told a probation officer in a statement read by the judge. "I could go anywhere in the hood. They all knew who I was. I enjoyed it. I liked being a drug dealer."He said in court Thursday that he has stopped selling drugs."I did get a thrill out of it," he said. "That was also part of the whole new world that opened up to me when I smoked that first joint."
Both Britt Reid and Garret Reid have been sentenced to up to 23 months in prison.

Just another distraction for Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid that he doesn't need.

Garrett Reid also tried to smuggle almost 90 pills into prison. How? In his rectum. [Fanhouse]

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies