Changing the Purpose

Monday, April 6, 2009 ·

As you have noticed, I have not posted much at all over the recent months. I've made a few posts mentioning that there would be most posting, but every attempt fell through. So, I have decided to make a change regarding the website. I have decided that from here on out, I will makes posts only regarding the Phillies. The Phillies have always been my first love for all Philadelphia sports teams, and I feel that if I focus primarily on them, I will be able to offer the most substance and content to the blog.

I considered completely changing the name of the blog to something more Phillies-oriented, but I feel that "We hate to lose" still the motto of the Philadelphia sports fan. I hope you will stick around with the site and follow along as we embark on another baseball season.

Thank you.

-Justin

1 Comments:

John "Roose" Russo said...
April 7, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Hey I know you're trying to work on a new name and so am I. When my semester is over, I'm taking the focus away from Rowan Phillies fans and just making it my own Phillies site too.

I know you want to do your own thing but would you like to collaborate with my site a little?

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies