Fantasy Football

Sunday, December 21, 2008 ·

In regards to Justin's post, I will attempt to make as many updates as possible. Right now I am getting ready to make the trip to Washingotn for the Eagles/Skins game. Go Eagles!

Back to the topic. Back in late August, me and Justin and Dan were involved in a fantasy football league. This week is the championship game and it's Justin (McNabb's Ankle Throws) vs Me (Team Roose). We both had the best records in our divisions.

I am already leading 16.5-0 because I had Jason Witten play in last night's Dallas loss to Baltimore.

The starting teams are:
TEAM ROOSE (12-2)
QB Drew Brees, NO QB
RB Jamal Lewis, Cle RB
RB Chris Johnson, Ten RB
RB/WR Lee Evans, Buf WR
WR Bernard Berrian, Min WR
WR Antonio Bryant, TB WR SD
TE Jason Witten, Dal TE P 16.5
D/ST Buccaneers D/ST, TB D/ST
K Matt Bryant, TB K SD

MCNABB'S ANKLE THROWS (11-3)
QB Philip Rivers, SD QB
RB Thomas Jones, NYJ RB @Sea
RB Steven Jackson, StL RB SF
RB/WR Steve Breaston, Ari WR
WR Wes Welker, NE WR Ari Sun
WR Kevin Walter, Hou WR @Oak
TE Chris Cooley, Was TE Phi
D/ST Eagles D/ST, Phi D/ST
K John Kasay, Car K @NYG

Justin losing Anquan Boldin for the week is going to hurt him but my lack of good running backs may hurt me.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies