2008: The Best Year of My Life

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 ·

For the first time in my life, I can say that I've had the opportunity to attempt to grow, not one, not two, but four playoff beards (though 2 overlapped.) In 2008, every Philadelphia sports team made the playoffs, even the Soul and Phantoms. We had two Championships in town, including the Soul and the 'World Fucking Champion' Phillies.

Below is a bundle of videos to help you remember everything that went well in 2008, nicely ending with the greatest accomplishment of them all. A World Series trophy.

Hope you enjoy!

Sixers:


Flyers:





Eagles:
The Game that Put us In the Playoffs.

Phillies:






0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies