What Went Wrong With the Eagles

Monday, November 17, 2008 ·

I really am keeping my analysis on the game to a very bare minimum. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from that game. It was downright pathetic. Anyway, here is a list of 10 things that went wrong with this game.

10. Not establishing the run.
09. McNabb's fumble on the first drive.
08. Throwing 58 passes on a windy day, with an inaccurate QB & WRs who drop passes.
07. Passing on 3rd and short because offensive line has proven to have no push.
06. Giving Correll Buckhalter only 2 touches.
05. Playing down to their opponent like usual.
04. 41+ minutes of possession for the fucking Bengals.
03. Giving Westbrook only 17 touches.
02. McNabb throwing 3 interceptions.
01. Tying the fucking Cincinatti, one and eight, fucking Bengals!

Good?
The defense had 8 sacks and only 282 total yards.

You.are.a.fuck.up.Andy.Reid.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies