What a way to celebrate.

Saturday, November 1, 2008 ·


Around 2 million people were out today to watch the Phillies World Series parade. Those who missed it were likely watching from their office building or on a television. Around 2 million got to see Pat Burrell lead the parade. He his everything that is Philly. A constant roller coaster ride of a carrer, but he finally came out on top. I hope we bring him back. 30 hr/100 rbi guys are hard to come by.

It was such an amazing experience. I had tickets to Lincoln Financial Field, but because it was so packed, they shut down all the southbound trains. Yeah, I probably should have went down closer to the stadiums to watch the parades, but I just know for next time...and there will be a next time. For almost 25 years, I started to feel that I'd never be able to see a parade.

Well, it finally happened. We are World Fucking Champions!

If you missed the parade, above is the view right on Broad Street between Walnut and Sansom.

I still cannot believe it!

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies