Sixers Earn First Win

Saturday, November 1, 2008 ·


The 76ers earned their first win last night as they beat the New York Knicks. The Sixers destroyed the Knicks on Halloween as they built leads up to 30 and finally won 116-87. After struggling against the Raptors, The Sixers shot 59.1% from the floor.

Elton Brand had his 2nd straight double-double with 24 points and 14 boards in only 30 minutes. Oh, he also added 3 blocks to go along with Dalembert's 4. Andre Miller shot well and scored 20 points, while adding 8 assists and pulling down 7 rebounds. Lou Williams and Willie Green scored 33 points off the bench, 15 and 18 respectively.

I'm not goig to lie, I missed because I was traveling back from Philly and preparing or Halloween. I tried listen to it, but 610 sucks at night out by me. The Sixers improved to 1-1 and they will travel to face Atlanta tomorrow.

And here is the rest of it.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies