It's the Fucking Bengals...

Sunday, November 16, 2008 ·



If we lose to the Bengals, the Andy Reid era needs to end immediately. No, I am not talking tomorrow or at the end of the season. I am talking about immediately after the final game whistle blows.

It seriously is the fucking Bengals. They've scored only 125 points this season. They've given up 236. We're a 9 point favorite...on the road. You get 3 points just for being the home team, so essentially, we are 12 point favorites.

There's your preview for the week. This team just gets me angry when I write about them. I cannot stand their inconsistency.

2 Comments:

David F. said...
November 16, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Insult to injury: I started McNabb and Westbrook on my fantasy team this week.

As of the third quarter: Westy has 2 points and McNabb has -1. Against the BENGALS!!!!

Justin Evans said...
November 16, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

yeah, it is pathetic.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies