Sorry Everyone

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 ·

Hey,

Sorry that the posts have been lacking lately. I've been insanely busy with work, Labor Day, and now I am sick. I don't know what it is or where the hell it came from, but I have a headache and a sore throat. Hopefully Alavert D-12 helps out.

Anyway, I'll try to make a post about something of value. Yesterday, the Phillies fell 2 games behind the Mets because of Tim Redding. Why can we not hit Tim Redding? It'll always be an unanswered question that I neither care or have the time to dive into. Whenever Redding is starting, I expect a loss and I accept it. It is what it is.

However, what I do not appreciate is Kyle Kendrick's month of shittiness that is continuing into September. The good news is that the Phillies might be finally planning to skip Kendrick's start on Sunday so Cole can finally pitch against the Mets. Of the 15 games against the Mets, Myers and Hamels have only faced the Mets one time each. Once a piece, though the Phillies had ample opportunities to set the rotation otherwise. Hopefully, they make the right decision for Sunday.

Sixers News! The 76ers will be signing Donyell Marshall in the coming days. Marshall is just a player who will offer outside shooting. He'll be a nice role player for an already deep team. I love what Stefanski continues to do with this team.

What is that thing that starts this weekend? Some green-jerseyed Philadelphia team begins their games? Oh yeah, the Eagles! Expect a pre-game preview in the next few days for their game against the St. Louis Rams.

The "Orange and Black" being a much anticipated preseason also begins shortly. Recently, Eric Lindros declined an invitation for the final game at the Spectrum ceremony. Well, the ceremony that doesn't mark the final Flyers game at the Spectrum, but they're pretending it is (they added a game against the Phantoms).

We've also added a new writer and his name is Dan. He will be writing a "State of the City" address regarding the local teams shortly.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies