Quote: Terry Francona is a Dick

Monday, September 8, 2008 ·

From Boston.com, when asked about the Eagles:

And what about the Eagles, the team whose city Francona shared during his occasionally tumultuous tenure managing the Phillies?

“You know how I feel about that,” Francona said. “I want every team in that city to lose. Pretty honest about that. I remember driving down to spring training [the year the Patriots beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl]. They were coming back from Jacksonville. I must have drove by 50 cars that had Eagles paraphernalia. They’re all dejected. I’m honking my horn.”
You know what? I'm sorry Philadelphia gave your first opportunity to manage. I'm sorry you're making money of a great Boston team put together by someone else. Even Charlie Manuel could win with the Red Sox. You're a fucking puppet, "Tito." You were joke in Philly and you're still a joke in Boston.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...
September 9, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

I could have managed the 2004 Red Sox to the World Series.

Anonymous said...
September 9, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

I didn't realize how much he hated the city. Maybe I just never gave a shit about this moron. Talk about being bitter.

John "Roose" Russo said...
September 10, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

Wow. Why would he hate the team giving him his first managerial job? What a cunt.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies