Holy Phillies Girl

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 ·

Remember the post about Phillies girls? Need I say more. This picture was submitted by Kel. I assume that is her Flickr account.

I am not sure who the girl is, but yeah. She solidifies the point I tried to make earlier regarding the hot girl fans -- Then again, who knows if she is even a fan and it is not just some girl posing in a Phillies uniform. Either way, she's a fan to me.

Editor's Note: Sorry Jane Doe if you didn't want your picture on this site.

2 Comments:

John "Roose" Russo said...
August 7, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

She has way too many articles of clothing on.

Unknown said...
October 29, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Her name is Erika something,I forget her last name. She now works for FHM. She use to work with my g/f as a Philly Coors Light girl. She is drop dead gorgeous. I'll even hook you all up. Here is her myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=113705206

Enjoy

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies