Asante Samuel is Injured

Saturday, July 26, 2008 ·

The Eagles newly acquired cornerback, Asante Samuel, left practice today with a strained right hamstring. He didn't even make it through the first full-pads session.

"We'll just see how he does here," coach Andy Reid said. "I won't know anything for a bit here." [ESPN]
So, it already looks like good news that the Eagles have kept Lito Sheppard. The only problem is that Rosenhaus has just been giving another argument for Sheppard's demands.

I assume the injury is not too severe and it'll keep Samuel out for a week or two, if not less. According to hearly reports, the hamstring is not torn, but they'll likely have an MRI tomorrow or later today.

What bothers me though is that Samuel was trying to catch up to Greg Lewis. The same Greg Lewis that would constantly beat the Patriots defense.

I will post an update once we hear more.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies