Right now, the Phillies Stink.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 ·

I am not even going to give a recap. I stopped watching after the Angels made it 6-0 to go and play beer pong.

The game by the numbers. Angels 7 runs, Phillies 1. Angels 17 hits, Phillies 2. Angels LOB 16, Phillies 7. 11 Phillies swung and missed or looked at a third called strike. The Phillies 3-7 in the lineup went 0-17 with a sac fly, a walk, and 8 strikeouts. The Phillies are an all or nothing team anymore. They're doing a very good job of letting the Marlins and Mets back into the division race, especially when the two of them were slumping as well.

If you missed the awful mess, you can see highlights below.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies