Flyers Sign D Steve Eminger

Sunday, June 29, 2008 ·

According to the Yahoo Sports and the Sports Network, the Flyers have signed recently acquired defenseman Steve Eminger to a one-year contract.

I'm happy to get the deal worked out and excited about being part of the organization," Eminger said. "I can't wait for the start of the season to get things going."
As mentioned before, Eminger will compete for the final defensive pairing with Lasse Kukkonen, Ryan Parent, and Janne Niskala. Terms of the deal have yet to be disclosed, but I'd assume he received some form of a raise over the $1 million he made last year, but likely not much if any. The Flyers now have 7 defensemen under contract and 1 left to sign in Randy Jones: Kimmo Timonen, Derian Hatcher, Braydon Coburn, Steve Eminger, Ryan Parent, Lasse Kukkonen, and Janne Niskala.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies