Carter Deal Not Official

Sunday, June 22, 2008 ·

I just want to clear things up that the Jeff Carter signing is not official and apparently 3 years is the minimum they will sign Carter for, but they would prefer to extend him for longer. 5 years, 4-4.35 million per would be perfect and it'd be a steal if he played like the guy that went to the net at the end of the year. Earlier in the season he spent too much time around the perimeter of the zone and he'd disappear.

So, just to clarify, the Jeff Carter deal is not official, but I'd expect something in the coming days.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...
June 22, 2008 at 11:42 PM  

No shit,I posted something about it on Friday. Slacker

Justin Evans said...
June 23, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Yeah, I know.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies