My Apologies

Thursday, May 15, 2008 ·

I apologize. I've been away from the computer since last night and I was unable to recap the Phillies game. However, here are some notes from today in the Philadelphia sports world:

  • Brett Myers needs to find his fastball as much as the Flyers need to find Vinnie Prospal and Danny Briere.
  • Ryan Howard is beginning to heat up a little and hopefully rock bottom has been hit and there is now only a way to go up.
  • Flyers-Penguins may become the possible Winter Classic game in 2009 after the events possibilites at Yankee stadium are fading.
  • Go Flyers. Go Flyers. Go Flyers.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies