Eagles Make an Offer for Fitzgerald?

Saturday, March 8, 2008 ·

According to Delaware Online via Rotoworld, the Philadelphia Eagles have made an offer for Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

According the article, a league source confirmed that the Eagles have made an offer and they're dangling Reggie Brown and Lito Sheppard as trade bait. I may be wrong, but I think the Eagles would only trade one of these guys and then some of their nine picks in the upcoming draft. However, if they do offer both I'm a little uneasy with that, but not to the point where I wouldn't want the move to happen.

I'd prefer to have Larry and Reggie on the outside with Curtis running the slot, but the offense will be extremely upgraded regardless. I don't expect the trade to happen unless the Eagles are able to restructure his contract or sign him to an extension, though we do have the cap space to eat his big salary. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies