Ron Hextall's Induction

Thursday, February 7, 2008 ·

Below are video highlight's from Hexy's Hall of Fame Induction night.





Some highlight quotes.

"You guys have me charged enough to go back and play Game 7 against Edmonton again."

"I was able to follow my passion with a team, an organization, and a city that defines the meaning of passion. A team, an organization, and a city where excellence is expected. Where the love of winning is only secondary to the hatred of losing."

"A Flyer knows a teammate is defined by the Orange and Black and not the name on the back. Once a Flyer, always a Flyer."

"To the fans of Philadelphia, we were taylor-made for each other and I have a very strong bond with you the fan. I thank you for sharing my level of passion and letting me share yours. Life experiences take you on many great journeys and there is always somewhere you call home. Philadelphia will always be my home."

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies