Flyers and Foppa Talking or are they?

Monday, January 14, 2008 ·

For those of you who have been following the recent Forsberg to the Flyers news, here are some recent updates.

- In a televised interview from Sweden, Forsberg has said he plans to skate in 2-3 weeks.
- If he decides to return to the NHL, he has to sign before February 26 to be eligible for their playoff roster.
- Forsberg also, acknowledged that he may elect to finish the season with Modo of the Swedish league instead.

[hockeybuzz]

Flyers' beat writer, Chuck Gormley, has another update.

- Forsberg on the Flyers rumors:

It's nice to hear that they want me back and I enjoyed my time in the Flyers organization. It's one of many options. I haven't decided even if I will play yet. And I read somewhere that I am only interested in playing for one of the three clubs I've played for (Colorado, Philadelphia and Nashville). But I have never said that. I have a lot of options and Flyers are one of them.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies