My Eagles Rant

Monday, December 3, 2007 ·

I hate Andy Reid with a passion. His playcalling is consistently atrocious. It seems to be the only thing consistent for this teams. You have 4 tries from the 1 and you don't run one qb sneak. Are you telling me your that stupid of a human being to not tell AJ Feeley to just get behind Andrews and go? Props to Seattle's defense for stopping us there, but you definitely gave them the advantage. Feeley's a life-time backup and he sucks, who gives a fuck if someone yanks on his facemask. Maybe he won't stare down a fucking receiver.

AJ Feeley - Read above. Stop staring at your receivers. I am sorry you were consistently forced to pass in these shit conditions, but seriously, you're not the back-up qb in the Pac 10 anymore with a bunch of teams who don't play defense. When you stare down receivers in the NFL, you get picked off 3 times by a fucking linebacker.

Brian Westbrook - I love you (no homo). You are amazing. I hope this cheap ass organization actually pays you what you deserve. Your a top 5, some may include you higher, all around running back in the game.

Reggie Brown - You're a joke. Try to get open for once please. Learn how to run a route.

Lito Sheppard - you're quickly becoming a has been all-pro. Sure you've had some great picks in the past, but more than half your interceptions came against one team (Dallas) and their years of pathetic quarterbacks. You come up with a big game every once in awhile, but you get often burnt in man to man coverage.

Sheldon Brown - way to hit, that whiff sucked and I would have preferred you tried to wrap Morris up, but you seem like the only defensive player who actually cared yesterday.

Dawk - Sorry, but you've seemed to have lost a step. It comes with age and I know you still actually care.

Our special teams as a whole is still pathetic.

We're getting near that time where we have to start over.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies