Jevon Kearse's Final Game?

Friday, December 28, 2007 ·

Is this Kearse's final game as an Eagle? It is quite a possibility especially with the play of Trent Cole. I'd prefer to keep Kearse and drop Darren Howard, however they both have not been great the last two seasons and have large salary cap numbers. The problem is if we cut Kearse, I see Lurie just pocketing the money and not putting it to use like normal.

Philadelphia Eagles:

Kearse said he would "love" to stay in Philadelphia, but understands Sunday could be his last game as an Eagle. Kearse signed with the team during the free agency period prior to the 2004 season.

"Yeah, it did cross my mind, but I'm trying not to look at it like that. If it's reality, it's reality. But I've got to wait and see," Kearse said. "I know the last game is Sunday, then we have our one-on-one meetings with Coach (Andy) Reid and then after that, see where it goes. But, right now, my main focus is really to just get healthy and not give anybody else or any other team a reason or any kind of excuses or whatever."

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies