T-O Thinks We Love Him -- Dallas Sucks!

Thursday, November 1, 2007 ·

Do you love him? Owens thinks so.

The Philly fans just pretend like they hate T.O., or so he thinks.

"There's a lotta love in those boos," T.O. said. "They ain't got no choice but to boo me because I'm on the other side. I guarantee you if I were to get traded to the Eagles right now, they would love me."

T.O. praised the Iggles fans for being so passionate. He fondly remembered when the entire Philly crowd chanted his name while he played for the Eagles.

T.O. tried to downplay his role as the villain this weekend, saying that he gets booed at every road game. That's true, but it's a little different when they're burning your jersey in the parking lot before the game.

"If they burn it," T.O. said with a big smile, "that means they bought it."

1 Comments:

John "Roose" Russo said...
November 1, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Not gonna lie but T.O. is a funny mother fucker. I can't completely hate this guy, he's too damn funny to hate. We'll still break his fucking neck Sunday!

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies