Possible Site Additions

Thursday, November 1, 2007 ·

There will be some additions to the site. Certain days of the week will correspond with certain articles.

For example,
- Every Monday, I will post a blog about a band that I think can hold some of your interests.
- Every Tuesday, I will post a synopsis of the Eagles game and the rest of the NFL from the previous week.
- There will be some other additions.

Also, instead of posting each rumor as it's own post, unless it is really important, I will make one rumor post a day compiling of all the rumors from Philadelphia sports.

Do you like the new ideas? Please leave feedback. Also, I am still looking for assistance if anyone is interested.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies