They're all back!

Saturday, October 13, 2007 ·

If you were looking for any sort of change with the Philadelphia Phillies coaching staff, you will not see it happen. The entire coaching staff has been re-signed.

I think the coaching staff works well together and has helped the team, BUT I cannot stand Steve Smith coaching third. Sure he did get a little better over the season, but some of his blunders really cost us early on. Also, I am on the fence regarding Dubee. I think he made something out of our nothing pitching staff, along with the fact Kendrick, Romero, and Myers have all faired better while Dubee has been here. On the other hand, our staff has seen a lot of injuries and I think conditioning should take some of the blame. Should that blame be pointed toward the pitching staff or the pitching coach? I am not quite sure. I am sure he'd look a hell of a lot better if he actually had real talent to work with.

In other Phillies news, CJ Henry has been released. You can read the article about it here.
Just another Phillies trade in their history where in the end they have received nothing in return.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies