Say it Ain't So; The Roots are Retiring

Saturday, November 15, 2008 ·

99.5% of our posts here are about sports. However, this post is about the retirement of one Philadelphia's most notable music groups. The Roots will be retiring from touring in March 2009 because they have accepted to become the house band on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

I guess I will just to have mute whenever I have to hear Fallon speak. At least he can get away with his uncontrollable laughter during skits now.

Here is the video:

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...
November 15, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Fuck a Roots. They weren't terrible, but they can go blow Obama or something, fucking radicals. :-) I've seen them at Drexel, Penn, LaSalle and Temple...for FREE. Fuck a Roots, and a Razelle.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies