Justin's Random Thoughts

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 ·

- So, this week has been rather slow. Right now, I am watching the Sixers-T-Wolves game and trying to think about what I could write about today. I thought about it all damn day at work, but I was just at a loss. I could talk about how the Phillies have set their parameters for a deal with Pat Burrell via Ken Rosenthal. Early on, it was reported that they offered a 2 year, $22 million deal and I doubt they'd be willing to go much higher. I know we've grown to love the guy, but we do not need te Phillies putting themselves in a position that will cost them years of success for maybe one or two.

- Wow, this game is boring so far. Good for the Sixers as they're up 16-5 against the juggernauts from Minnesota, but just boring. Oh shit, a Rodney Carney sighting. I bet this game on centsports.com. Hey, if you're bored, check it out. It's a fun site and it makes random games a little more fun. It doesn't cost you anything and you can actually win money. Sixers were only giving 4 points. Seriously. Oof, Kevin Love, the rookie from UCLA, looks so fucking slow...and the fucking superman (shitty rap) song just started playing.

Oh, sadly, I'm bored, so there is more.

- So, Villanova is playing Niagara right now and they're struggling a little. They're only up 6 and the player I cannot stand to ever watch play basketball is in. That player is Reggie Redding. Last year, he killed the Cats, but Jay Wright still puts him in. I wish I could watch it, but hey, I have Comcast and they're still having their little cock fight with ESPN. Why does this game have to be on ESPNU? Why can I not get some ESPN-Plus action like with college football. Bull shit. (edit: Figures, Reggie Redding is goin off today just to make me look like an asshole.)

- That Sixers' Guys Night Out thing looks pretty sweet. I need to talk to my friends. Sixers Dancers Calenders, man! Only 21-16 now. Dumb pass by Miller, now 21-18. Ouch!

- Anyway, I'm not sure if you guys know, but MLB.com is 30% off today and today only. I think the deal ends at 11:59PM. I picked up an Authentic Alternate Utley Jersey w/ the World Series patch for $150, shipped. It is regularly $209.99. Not bad.

- Who has Xbox 360? What do you think of the new "Xbox Live Experience?" I think it is pretty sweet and it'll surely get better. If you're bored, invite me to a game. Gamertag: j42justin

- Fucking 27-24 Sixers after one. Tied now at 29! Awful! I'll write about it after the game.


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...
November 20, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, post this shit again GEE$$$

Justin Evans said...
November 20, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

hahahaha, I was so bored.

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies