1 down, 10 to go!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 ·

The weather was nice, but got miserable fast. Cole Hamels' dominance, however, was consistent all game. King Cole struck out 9 and allowed on two hits in 8 shut-out innings of work.

The offense took advantage of some defensive mistakes by the Brewers in the third to score all of their runs. After Carlos Ruiz lined a single to center, Hamels laid down a bunt and reached first base on an error by second baseman Rickie Weeks. The rest of the inning, well that can be seen in the videos after the jump! These were all my videos shot behind section 116. Sorry, I'm not tall so the video gets a little shaky at times as I had to hold it over my head (I was stuck behind MLB.com's camera lady).

Phillies Team Announced


First Strike-out for Cole Hamels


Utley 2-run double


Victorino RBI Walk


Lidge Closes it Out



0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies