Kenny Mayne Chats it Up with Elton Brand

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 ·

In ESPN The Magazine, Kenny Mayne decided to chat with Sixers recently acquired forward, Elton Brand.

KM: When you go out, how many guys are in tow? Do you do the whole Entourage thing?
EB: I'm pretty low-key. It's two guys, three of us at the most. I like to go early. It's just hard when I leave and see people I know waiting outside. I can't turn my back on them, so it's like, All right, come on.
KM: So, you go early? I thought the rule was midnight at the earliest.
EB: That's the basic rule. I don't follow it.

1 Comments:

Chus said...
September 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

This is what I think: Kenny Mayne

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies