Sheppard Skips OTAs

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 ·

Lito Sheppard has decided to skip the Eagles' final OTA, which was voluntary. Not much to write about here. We all know that he's disgruntled. He's upset with a contract that he signed previously. A contract that continually pays him when he's standing on the sidelines with street clothes. That same contract. [Comcast Sportsnet]

This is the usual NFL temper-tantrum that players put on. I understand they do not have a guaranteed contract, but neither do I nor the average working human being. If he holds out for anything mandatory, then you can worry a little bit, but right now, it is just the typical NFL temper-tantrum. Dear NFL players, if you don't like the future of your contract when you sign it, don't sign it. NFL teams, at least I do not believe so, will not hold a gun to your head.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies