We Hate to Lose Fantasy Baseball

Sunday, March 9, 2008 ·

I have decided to set up a fantasy baseball league for the site. Because of Yahoo's restriction on the number of teams one can have, I had to set it up through ESPN. The Draft will be Monday, March 24 at 9:00 PM.

It will be a 12 team league, with 2 divisions. The Positional Breakdown is as follows: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, UTIL, 3 SP, 2 RP, 3 P, 5 BENCH, 2 DL.

It will also be a 6 x 6 head-to-head league: Avg, R, SB, HR, RBI, OBP, ERA, WHIP, W, K, SV, L

If you would like to join, please respond so I can send you an e-mail invite (I will need your e-mail) or send us a message on our myspace with your e-mail address.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies