Riley Cote vs Andre Roy

Friday, March 7, 2008 ·

Round 1 - I give it a draw. Both Cote and Roy got in some good shots.



Round 2 - Cote with the one punch knock-out.



Later in the game, Andre Roy challenged the entire bench and was mouthing "I'll fucking kill you. You're Dead. Watch me when you're on the ice." (Likely at Cote.) Lightning coach John Tortorella had to grab Roy who was literally shaking in anger on the bench. He never saw the ice again.

What a shame that the teams do not play again. They split the 4-game season series.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies