Eagles Sign Dan Klecko

Friday, March 14, 2008 ·

At first, I thought the Eagles were pulling an early April Fool's joke when they announced Dan Klecko was in town. Well, joke no more, the Eagles have signed defensive tackle Dan Klecko to play football. [NFL]

Klecko does have some experience playing fullback in short-yardage and goaline situations. He also caught a four-yard touchdown pass for the Colts in the 2006 AFC Championship game again. I am not quite sure why Andy Reid continues to look for "projects" rather than sure thing especially for a starting role, but at least lets hope this one pans out. We'll see I guess. Maybe Andy finally knows something that we don't know.

I wish I could give you a real scouting report, but I have nothing. Dan Klecko is somewhat of a local kid as he is from Colts Neck, New Jersey and he played for Temple University. His dad is former pro bowler Joe Klecko.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies