Gagne Out Indefinitely

Monday, February 11, 2008 ·

Flyers forward Simon Gagne is out indefinitely with his third concussion of the season. There is no time table for his return.

“It could be a couple of days, it could be a week or it could be longer. There is no timeframe on what is going on right now,” Gagne said. "I feel so-so. I am not feeling quite right. I am feeling a little bit off balance. That's the best way to describe the way I feel today.”

Gagne did say that he expects to return this season and the symptoms are definitely not as bad as the last time.

Expect this situation to change the Flyers plans a little come the trade deadline.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies