Forsberg Signs with Avalanche

Monday, February 25, 2008 ·

Put away your Peter Forsberg jerseys, well unless you own an Avalanche version, because he has just sign with Colorado according to TSN. He has signed a year deal to return for the rest of the season.

"Over the last several months, I have worked extremely hard in order for this to be possible. I am looking forward to putting this jersey on again," said Forsberg. "I have so many great memories of my playing days in Denver. I'm excited about helping my new teammates and former teammates in the coming weeks, and hopefully I am able to do that in the very near future."

This should be almost dead news because Flyers' fans pretty much knew he wasn't going to return with us and their recent tailspin definitely ended those chances. As far as trading before tomorrow's deadline, I still do not believe it is not worth it for the Flyers to mortgage their future for some rental player because we'd be getting back into the way Bobby Clarke ran things and well all know what that did for us. Absolutely nothing.


0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies