Forsberg Decision Tomorrow?

Monday, February 18, 2008 ·

From the Toronto Sun:

"The last I heard is Peter is going to decide probably by (tomorrow) whether he's going to play," Holmgren said yesterday.

Many media outlets have said the same thing, but I am not sure if it'll ever happen with all the recent talk. I've also read reports that he will likely not sign with the Flyers, largely due to their recent rash if injuries and losses.

In other surprising news, according to HockeyBuzz, Flyers winger prospect Claude Giroux will make his NHL debut against the Ottawa Senators. Claude Giroux has been playing for the Gatineau Olympiques of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Currently, he leads the league in points with 88 (33 goals, 55 assists) in 47 games. He is rated as the Flyers third best prospect behind JVR and Downie.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies