Dallas/Philly recap

Monday, November 5, 2007 ·

Here are my (Roose) thoughts on the game last night. I'm not gonna put much but I will state the obvious:

-McNabb seemed lost again. He had trouble hitting open receivers and that interception he threw giving the ball back to Dallas was horrible. I still want to know what he saw.

-Reid's play calling is atrocious. He wasn't aggressive at all and seemed like he wanted to play it safe rather than attack Dallas' secondary.

-The defense was bad as well. They never got any pressure and T.O. was open all day. He is Dallas' blatant go-to guy and they failed to cover him well.

Add your points to this thread if you have any.

Justin will not be posting thoughts on this game.

0 Comments:

A small introduction...

We Hate to Lose began in October 2007. The initial purpose of the website was to provide news updates and commentary on all four major sports teams in Philadelphia. Because of time-constraints, in April of 2009, I decided to post only on my first-love, the Philadelphia Phillies.

My name is Justin Evans and I hope you enjoy the site.

2008 Phillies - World Fucking Champions

Philadelphia Phillies News

Philadelphia Phillies